Closed Captions: TRUE
http://bit.ly/steps-to-health ◄ THE ONLY NATURAL TREATMENT FOR DIABETES THAT REALLY CURES DIABETES AND REALLY WORKS!!!
Most Effective Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes With Diet, Nutrition & Herbal Treatment:
The key to maintaining normal sugar levels in the body is to eat a balanced diet of complex carbohydrates, organic sources of protein, and healthful fats.
Eat at regular intervals and eat more often in smaller amounts. Skipping meals is a sure way of causing blood glucose to bounce up and down.
- Favor organic chicken and turkey, fish and egg whites.
- Include black beans, tofu, garbanzo beans, mung beans, yams, peas, artichokes, pumpkin, celery, spinach, daikon radish, cabbage, water chestnuts.
- Eat nuts, seeds, millet, oats, amaranth, quinoa, bran, lentils, unsweetened low-fat yogurt, and fresh berries.
- Include olive oil, flaxseed oil, and virgin coconut oil.
- Eliminate all simple sugars and foods high in sugar, such as soft drinks, candy, honey, and molasses.
- Alcohol should be eliminated.
- Avoid smoking and caffeine which cam have an adverse effect on sugar metabolism.
- Learn to read food labels. Look out for sugar, corn syrup, and dextrose as ingredients. It’s best to stay away from processed and refined products, which are devoid of healthful fiber and nutrients.
[-]http://bit.ly/steps-to-health - Learn The Most Effective Treatment For Diabetes Type 2
HERBAL THERAPY FOR DIABETES:
Herbs can be found in health food or vitamin stores, online, and at the offices of Chinese medicine practitioners. Herbs should be used according to individual needs; consult with a licensed practitioner for a customized formulation.
- Fenugreek, garlic, bilberry, ginseng, and gymnema are beneficial for treating diabetes.
- Yin Exhaustion is a natural Chinese herbal formulation that helps build energy reserves to combat the effects of diabetes. It contains: Asiatic Dogwood fruit, Chinese Yam rhizome, Rehmannia root tuber (cured), Poria sclerotium, Asian Water Plantain rhizome, and Tree Peony root bark.
- Traditional herbs that have been used for wasting and thirsting disorders include rehmannia, Asian cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, poria, mouton, ganoderma, astragalus, ginseng, and water plantain.
ACUPRESSURE TREATMENTS FOR DIABETES:
- Diabetes acupressure point below the knee:
Find the acupoint Foot Three Miles, four fingerwidths below the kneecap on the right leg. Apply moderate pressure with your right thumb until you feel soreness. Hold for 2 minutes. Repeat on the left leg.
[-]http://bit.ly/steps-to-health - Herbal Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes acupressure point above the ankle:
Find the acupoint Three Yin Crossing (SP-6), four fingerwidths above the inner anklebone, in the depression near the bone on the right leg. Apply steady pressure with your right thumb until you feel soreness. Hold for 3 minutes. Repeat on the left leg.
Engaging both of these points helps regulate digestion and metabolism, strengthens the vital qi, and tones the yin of the kidneys, spleen, and liver, which are involved in endocrine function.
Subscribe To My Channel:
Like Us On Facebook:
Visit Our Website:
Watch The Whole Playlist:
Watch The Other Videos: